What a great idea for a blog! Don't forget to track your progress in the program through your blog, too, so I know where you are up to! Good luck! Fiona
Hi Looking forward to 'sharing' your travels with you. I found this link the other day, have not had time to test :(, but it might be an extra tool you could use http://www.speakingimage.org/ I hope to play around with it soon.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a blog! Don't forget to track your progress in the program through your blog, too, so I know where you are up to! Good luck! Fiona
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to 'sharing' your travels with you. I found this link the other day, have not had time to test :(, but it might be an extra tool you could use http://www.speakingimage.org/ I hope to play around with it soon.
Love the background, and your font Reecie.
ReplyDelete