#8
I had, in the past, set an iGoogle page according to the brief introductory instructions on the page, and I thought what is so good about this - frogs or sunsets. But when I had a look at some of the other blogs and saw what they had done I went back and had another look. Thank you 'Seekingfinding' for your screen shot that showed what it could look like. And so I found a beautiful background from National Geographic on Colourful India (my next travel destination) that changes with the time of day and the seasons. I went into 'add stuff' and put up My Bookshelf - which is still empty but I will now be encouraged to fill it, translators, currency converters, news sites etc that I currently just have bookmarked. And when I have more time I will really investigate further to see what else is out there.
Always something new!
The background image sounds gorgeous Reecie - esp the seasonal changes. I envy you your next trip! Margie (seekingfinding)
ReplyDelete